Data from GPS tracking has shown that golf during the day from Monday to Friday has increased by 83% since Covid.
Now, that could simply mean that more retired people have headed back to the golf course to enjoy 18 holes after being in lockdown for months. But such huge growth suggests that there are other factors at play.
This is just one of a number of interesting stats we discovered while looking into the work from home (WFH) market.
Eximo Marketing teamed up with Evolved Search, our strategic partner, to look into the data to see if we could discover if WFH was a fleeting trend or something here to stay. It’s a subject that everyone has an opinion on, so we looked at the data for the answers.
IF YOU WANT A COPY OF OUR HOME OFFICE REPORT 2023, SIGN UP HERE.
We pulled in data from the office leasing sector, National Bureau of Economic Research, city centre footfall cameras, Google, the Office of National Statistics and spoke to some industry experts to get a holistic view of the market.
Our research found that:
- Hybrid working is here to stay
- Back problems are on the rise from poor home office set ups
- Demand for home office products is significantly higher than pre Pandemic
- People are getting more specific and savvy with their product search
- There is space in the market for small players to compete with the furniture giants
To discover what the market trends are, how retailers can adapt to fulfil demand and what the opportunities are, download a copy of our home office report today.