The Strategy Sessions Reading List
On each of the Strategy Sessions shows, the guests are asked to recommend a book or blog for the listeners.
This page keeps a track of all those books, blogs and videos with handy links so you can easily and quickly find them.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links. That means we may make a small commission if you click on the link and buy something, but the cost to you will be the same.
Nothing, not one single thing, on this page will be included for the sake of making money - anything on this page is a recommendation from a guest on the show.
The Reading List
As this list grows, it might get organised in a different way. Please send ideas on a postcard if you know the best way to do it!
Episode 6: Brad Paterson
Episode 5: Michael Mitchell
Episode 4: Ash McDonnell
- The Luxury Strategy: Break the Rules of Marketing to Build Luxury Brands by J N Kapferer and Vincent Bastien
- Alibaba: The House That Jack Ma Built by Duncan Clark
Episode 3: Rand Fishkin
- Obviously Awesome: How to Nail Product Positioning so Customers Get It, Buy It, Love It by April Dunford
- No Hard Feelings: Emotions at Work and How They Help Us Succeed by Liz Fosslien and Mollie West Duffy
- Great By Choice: Uncertainty, Chaos and Luck - Why Some Thrive Despite Them All by Jim Collins
- And Rand’s own book, which I’m recommending not him! Lost and Founder A Painfully Honest Field Guide to the Startup World
Episode 1: Jen Hoffman
Andi's Favourite Books
- Creativity, Inc - Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration by Ed Catmull
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini
- The Chimp Paradox - Dr Steve Peters
- Mark Ritson's Marketing Week column
How Can I Listen To The Strategy Sessions Podcast?
Or you can get special bonus content (me pulling faces when I don't like the answer I hear) by watching it on the Eximo Marketing YouTube channel (or just clicking below).
And if all of that seems like too much hassle, give me your email address and I'll send it to you every fortnight.